During the 6th week of Google Summer of Code, I finally completed the structure of Relation Schema and PDF is successfully working now with the new OOP structure of Relation Schema. SVG Schema structure is also ready to implement now. Dia structure is also inline .. I documented some classes and renamed the methods/code according to PEAR standard naming conventions. I tried my best to do the best documentation. However, If I left anything I will ready to fix it.
I got welcome package from Google and very happy for their gifts + specially designed payment card. They actually motivated me to write more Open Source code. I am learning a lot during this Project.
In next week – I will try my best to implement the Dia and Svg Relational Schema Exports. So, I could ready for mid term evaluations.